You know Tom? He's had his time in the spotlight, time to move over! For a delicious twist on the classic Tom Collins cocktail, we substituted a classic simple syrup for Split Tree Grapefruit Cordial
to bring you a Grapefruit Collins. By the end of this one, you won't even remember his name.
1.5 oz Local Harvest Gin
1 oz Lemon Juice
1.5 oz Split Tree Grapefruit Cordial
Fever Tree Club Soda (or sparkling water!)
1. Fill a tall collins glass with ice
2. Pour in Local Harvest Gin, lemon juice & Split Tree Grapefruit Cordial
3. Top with Fever Tree Club Soda (or sparkling water!) & stir
4. Garnish with a grapefruit slice, dipped in sugar & fresh thyme
5. Take a picture of your masterpiece and tag us on Facebook / Instagram.
We'd love to hear what you think! Drop your comments below.
What cocktail should we try next? Craving a cocktail with one of our spirits, but not sure what to make? Send us an email, or message on Facebook / Instagram.