If you could fit Sudbury in a cocktail, this would be it. Featuring our Season For Trees-In Spruce Tip Vodka and house-made blueberry syrup, it is all the best flavours of the North, stirred over ice.
1.5 oz Season for Trees-In Spruce Tip Vodka
1 oz Blueberry Syrup*
1 oz Lemon Juice
5 Drops of Spiced Maple Bitters
Fever-Tree Club Soda
1. Build in a rocks glass over ice
2. Stir in the Season for Trees-In Spruce Tip Vodka , blueberry syrup, lemon juice & Spiced Maple Bitters
3. Top with Fever-Tree Club Soda & stir
4. Garnish with fresh blueberries & rosemary
5. Take a picture of your masterpiece and tag us on Facebook / Instagram.
Bring to boil 1 cup of water with 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries. Simmer until a deep purple in colour. Strain the blueberries, and stir in 1 cup of white sugar. Simmer until the sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
We'd love to hear what you think! Drop your comments below.
What cocktail should we try next? Craving a cocktail with one of our spirits, but not sure what to make?
Send us an email, or message on Facebook / Instagram.