A spin on Brazil's national cocktail, the Caipirinha, which features
cachaça (a sugarcane spirit) muddled limes and sugar. When you substitute the cachaça for vodka, you get the Caipiroska. This allows us to feature our delightfully smooth Triple Grain Vodka
, with the added flavour of fresh blackberries. If you're looking for a drink to impress your guests, this is it.
1.5 oz Triple Grain Vodka
3 Lime Wedges
3 Fresh Blackberries
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
1. In your shaker, muddle fresh limes, blackberries & sugar until juicy
2. Pour in Triple Grain Vodka and 1 cup of ice
3. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds
4. Pour the entire contents of the shaker (including ice!) into a rocks glass
5. Garnish with fresh blackberries & a lime wheel
5. Take a picture of your masterpiece and tag us on Facebook / Instagram.
We'd love to hear what you think! Drop your comments below.
What cocktail should we try next? Craving a cocktail with one of our spirits, but not sure what to make? Send us an email, or message on Facebook / Instagram.