We hosted our first wedding ceremony last September, and it was a dream! We made custom cocktails for both the bride and groom. The groom, Cavan, requested a gin cocktail with citrus and herbal notes. We crafted this cocktail specifically for Cavan, and it was a hit. We decided to keep in on our cocktail menu and keep the name, hence, Cavan's Cocktail.
1.5 oz Gin Trial #26
0.5 oz Honey Syrup*
5 Drops of Forest Fire Bitters
Top with Fentiman's Valencian Orange Tonic
Dehydrated Orange Rounds
1. Build in a rocks glass over ice
2. Stir in the honey syrup, Gin Trial #26 & Forest Fire Bitters
3. Top with Fentiman's Valencian Orange Tonic & stir
4. Garnish with a Dehydrated Orange Rounds & fresh rosemary
5. Take a picture of your masterpiece and tag us on Facebook / Instagram.
Warm 1/2 cup of water, and stir in 1/2 cup of honey. Stir until combined. Let cool.
We'd love to hear what you think! Drop your comments below.
What cocktail should we try next? Craving a cocktail with one of our spirits, but not sure what to make? Send us an email, or message on Facebook / Instagram.